Category: REHVA event
8th International Conference on Advanced Building Skins
The Conference on Advanced Building Skins will take place from 05-06 November in Bressanone, northern Italy. The main objective of the conference is to contribute to a multidisciplinary, integrated planning approach among architects, engineers, scientists, energy managers, manufacturers and the building industry, with the aim to reduce energy consumption while improving the comfort of the building's occupants.
This year's topics include:
- Interactive, adaptive and dynamic building skins
- Building integration of photovoltaic and solar thermal systems
- Building performance simulation for design and refurbishment
- Daylight design, simulation and compliance for solar building envelopes
- Solar concepts for historic buildings
- Evaluating investments in building refurbishments
- Guided tour of the Enzian Tower Bolzano featuring a photovoltaic facade
For the complete conference program, please visit our website at www.energy-forum.com/program.html. The conference fee is 480 EUR and includes the proceedings (full manuscripts) and two lunches.
For information on hotels in Bressanone and how to get there, please visit our page www.energy-forum.com/how-to-get-there.html.
We have scheduled two shuttle busses to pick up conference participants on 04 November: at Munich Airport at 11.00 am, and at Innsbruck Airport at 06.30 pm.