Category: REHVA event
9th International Conference Improving Energy Efficiency in Commercial Buildings and Smart Communities (IEECB&SC’16)
The three days Conference will be held in Frankfurt (Germany) from 16 to 18 March 2016, during the Light+Building trade fair.
Previous editions of the IEECB conference have attracted key international researchers and experts on energy efficiency in non-residential buildings.
The conference is addressed to energy policy makers at international, national, and local level, academic, researchers and energy efficiency experts, ESCOs, utilities, buildings energy and environmental managers, buildings engineers and architects, equipment manufacturers and commercial property investors, with the aim to promote and diffuse the concept of energy efficiency in new and existing commercial buildings and enlarge the market for low consumption and sustainable buildings.
This year the conference expands the topics covered by including Smart and sustainable districts, communities and cities, as energy efficiency and renewable energies are very often optimized at district or city level.
The topics for the Call for Papers include:
· Building policies and programmes, including design, implementation and evaluation;
· Building design, retrofits and simulation programmes;
· Specific technologies (HVAC, lighting, advanced material for insulation and storage, RES integration, poly-generation, building control systems);
· Audits and commissioning, energy management, ESCOs and financing ;
· Control systems, Smart buildings and demand response;
· Behaviour (occupants and property owners) and investment decisions;
· Smart and sustainable districts, communities and cities
The conference aims at attracting international experts and companies to allow exchanges of experiences and best practices among different countries and continents.
Accepted papers will be peer-reviewed and published in the book of proceedings.
Please consider submitting abstracts in the conference topics.
The deadline for submission of abstracts is 15 November 2015.
DOWNLOAD: Call for Papers IEECB'16 final
More information here.