Category: REHVA event
ACREX India 2014
The construction industry is the second largest industry of the country after agriculture accounting for 11 percent of India’s GDP. Indian construction industry employs 32 million people and its total market size is estimated at Rs. 2,48,000crores (35,640 million USD). The level of a country’s development is reflected by its infrastructure. The need for infrastructure development is fuelled by the increased demand of the construction industry in India.
With the government's continued focus on urban development, the real estate industry is also poised for tremendous growth. Total infrastructure expenditure during the Twelfth Five Year Plan (2012 -2017) nearly doubled to USD 1,025 billion from USD 514 billion in Eleventh Five Year Plan (2007 - 2012); this augers well for the construction industry. It will also bring new business opportunities for HVAC & R Industry and allied services.
- The Largest International show in South Asia on Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Building Service
- Only show with 360 degree view on emerging mega trends in building design
- Show where you can introduce and display your latest products, technology & innovation
- A rare platform to give a head start to your latest innovations & find buyers for your existing products
- Stay ahead of your competition by showcasing the uniqueness of your products
- Learning and knowledge enhancing platform: Power Packed Workshops, Conferences & Panel Discussions
- An exposition which the entire architect, consultant and developer community looks forward to