Category: REHVA event
EUREKA 2016: Heating, Cooling, Refrigeration & Ventilation: Sustainable technologies for a better life
13 December, 2016
Marriott Hotel, The Hague, The Netherlands
An innovative experience - EPEE & EVIA have decided to partner to hold EUREKA 2016. The first of its kind, the event will assemble representatives from the HVACR industry, users, and the academic community to discuss with European policymakers the challenges and opportunities the industry faces.
The concept – A unique event with interactive panels on the current developments and issues of the Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration industry:
- The impact of the new F-Gas rules in Europe and beyond
- Increasing political awareness on indoor air quality & thermal comfort
- The role of refrigeration in reducing food waste
- Driving energy efficiency in buildings
Join the debates on the sector’s challenges and discover how policy change can be a positive driver for innovation and new technologies!
- Hear about global, European and local policy challenges and opportunities for the industry;
- Exchange with peers, stakeholders and policymakers on how the HVACR industry can help shape and innovate for the world;
- Expand your network;
- Contribute to the creation of a unique policy tool (call to action) to position our industry!
Save the date and register to the event here!