Category: REHVA event
European Nearly Zero Energy Buildings Conference
Mark the date!
Leading conference on high efficiency buildings, 26-27 February 2015, Wels/Austria
The European Nearly Zero Energy Buildings Conference aims at discussing high efficiency buildings supplied by renewable energy: technologies – policies - definitions - best practice examples - costs & financing - new construction and renovation. The conference takes place on 26-27 February 2015 in Wels/Austria and is organised by the OÖ Energiesparverband, the energy agency of Upper Austria. Upper Austria is an ideal location for such a conference: due to consistent policies, there are already more than 1,000 buildings meeting passive building standard and several thousand "lowest energy buildings".
Overview of the Nearly Zero Energy Building events:
- Nearly Zero Energy Buildings Conference: the European conference to discuss high efficiency buildings supplied by renewable energy: technologies
- Energy Efficient Commercial Buildings Conference: high efficiency non-domestic buildings supplied by renewable energy, best practice examples - technologies - user behaviour
- Energy Efficiency Watch Conference: a conference giving an update on the implementation of the EU energy efficiency policies
- Young Researchers' Conference: Energy Efficiency: presenting the work and achievements of young researchers, Awards "Best Young Researcher: Energy Efficiency"
- B2B Meetings: finding new business partners in bilateral meetings
- Technical site visits to nearly zero energy buildings in Upper Austria
- Tradeshow "Energiesparmesse": leading tradeshow on energy efficiency and renewable energy with 100,000 visitors and 1,600 exhibitors
More information: www.nzeb15.eu
The European Nearly Zero Energy Buildings Conference is part of the World Sustainable Energy Days (WSED), one of the largest annual conferences in this field in Europe - in 2014, more than 750 experts from 59 countries participated! The World Wustainable Energy Days 2015 offer a unique combination of events: 5 conferences on biomass and energy efficiency in buildings including the European Pellet Conference and 3 hands-on events.