Category: REHVA event
1 - 3 October 2014
FinnBuild presents the best expertise, products, services and solutions for construction in its 21st fair. FinnBuild stays up-to-date and renews itself along with the industry. The largest and most prominent event in the construction industry in Finland attracts visitors who want to keep themselves at the forefront professionally.
In addition, the Exhibition & Convention Centre will host five other professional events simultaneously with the FinnBuild fair.
Technical infrastructure will have its dedicated professional exhibition in autumn 2014. InfraExpo presents road and rail networks, energy supply networks, water technology, telecommunications networks, bridges, tunnels, harbours, airports and current electronic software and services and the networks combining these.
The Environment and Municipal Engineering, Water and Wastewater, and Waste and Recycling events are aimed at professionals who are responsible for the procurement of environmental, municipal engineering and waste technologies and services, as well as energy and water management.
REHVA and FINVAC seminar at FINNBUILD
HVAC equipment and systems in nearly zero energy buildings
13.00 to 16.30
room 203 at the Helsinki Exhibition and Convention Centre in Pasila
Chairs: Miimu Airaksinen, FINVAC vice president and Jarek Kurnitski REHVA vice president
- Ecodesign and other EU-regulations related to HVAC equipment and systems,
Ismo Grönroos-Saikkala, EC DG Energy
- Development of nearly zero energy buildings in Europe and related European standards,
Professor Jarek Kurnitski, vice-president of REHVA, vice-chair of REHVA Technical committee
- CE-mark and energy labeling of products in Europe,
Jorma Railio, Chair of REHVA Technical Committee
Vuoden Putkiremontti 2014 -kilpailun voittajan julkistus / Kiinteistöliitto ja AKHA
14.30 Coffee break
- Energiankulutuksen laskenta ja sen uudet lähtöarvot,
TkL Mika Vuolle, Equa Simulation Finland Oy
- Lähes nollaenergiarakentamiseen sopivat LVI laitteet ja järjestelmät,
Prof. Miimu Airaksinen VTT
- Lämmityslaitteiden valinta lähes nollaenergiarakennuksiin ja lämmittimiä koskevat EU:n ekodesign määräykset,
Arto Hannula, Lämmitysenergiayhdistys