Category: REHVA event
7-10 November, 2017
Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center, Paris, France
INTERCLIMA+ELECHB is the specialized exhibition for technical equipment to build more economical and comfortable buildings. All of the sector’s designers and fitters can find solutions for energy efficiency, renewable energy use, comfort and smart solutions for any type of building.
INTERCLIMA+ELECHB will take place from 7 to 10 November 2017 at the Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center, in Paris, France.
This year, INTERCLIMA+ELECHB will focus on the high value-added tertiary sector. This special focus on tertiary sector buildings is welcomed by numerous market players, such as Siemens Building Technologies, a major player returning to the 2017 session.
There will be several innovative initiatives specially focused on the tertiary sector:
- An “Energy and Comfort in the Tertiary Sector” Hub des Solutions: located at the exhibition entrance, this space will present solutions to current issues facing specifiers. Each will feature a range of product solutions, presented throughout the exhibition by an industry expert.
- Specialist information on the Comfort and Energy in the Tertiary Sector theme will be posted on the Mondial du Bâtiment blog. Designed to explain profound changes in the sector and future trends, these posts will provide monthly insights on themes that will be covered at INTERCLIMA+ELECHB through talks, guided tours and trails. Topics will include: heating and air conditioning for renovation projects; smart objects in the tertiary sector; BIM for technical packages, the energy-plus and low carbon (E+C) label; refrigerants and the new NF EN-378 standard, etc.
As of now, discover all 4 dedicated sectors and the list of companies that have already confirmed their participation in the exhibition:
- Heating & hot water
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning & air quality
- Pumps, taps, water treatment & technical solutions
- Electricity & smart technologies.
And get your free access badge to the exhibition at: https://badge.lemondialdubatiment.com/en/?codePromo=TPA9WEWTX