Category: REHVA event
2-3 June, 2016
We all know that world is facing an environment crisis. With tough carbon reduction targets, efforts to secure energy supply and mounting political uncertainty, energy on all its shapes has become a critical issue for governments, businesses, civil society and citizens.
In this context, AIIR (Romanian Association for Building Services Engineers - www.aiiro.ro) toghether with UTCB (Technical University for Civil Engineering – www.instalatii.utcb.ro) and OAER (Romania Energy Auditors Chamber – www.oaer.ro) is organising the 8th edition of the international conference RCEPB 2016 (www.rcepb.ro) gathering leaders from the academic, business and policy worlds to discuss the following special issues:
1. What are the key national factors for the success of the EU directives implementation (EPBD, EED, RES)?
2. What is the role of the public national institutions?
3. Professional associations could they help for a more smooth transition to a green economy?
4. What are the formation needs of the workers, technicians, engineers and experts for ensuring the high quality of future nZEBs, RES systems and energy related equipment for building services?
5. How EU could benefit from the COP21 agreements?
6. What incentives to embark on new energy infrastructure projects? Is the public on side?
7. What are the key enablers and barriers to investment in the energy performance of buildings?
8. What is the importance of EU funds for energy efficiency, at national states level?
9. How can policy frameworks, business models and market design ensure that energy projects continue to attract investment?
10. What is the new technologies role to achieve system efficiencies?
Dates and Locations:
Thursday, June 2nd (9:30am to 6:00pm), Bucharest, Technical University of Civil Engineering (TUCEB), Faculty of Building Systems Engineers (congress hall)
Friday, June 3rd (9:30am to 14:00pm), Bucharest, Technical University of Civil Engineering (TUCEB), Faculty of Building Systems Engineers (congress hall)
All accepted extended abstracts and/or full-papers will be published in the conference proceedings (ISBN 978-606-25-0166-2 and/or ISSN 2068-3987).
Official languages: English and Romanian; simultaneous interpretation will be provided.
Important !!! The access to the Congress Hall is open and free of charge for all interested people.