Romanian Association for Installations Engineers (AIIR)
Romanian General Association for Refrigeration (AGFR). AGFR is affiliated to AIIR
Romanian Association for Refrigeration and Criogenics Engineers (AFCR)
Company Members/Supporters: 51
Number of personnel in the office: 5 (AIIR), 2 (AGFR)
President AIIR: Prof. Sorin Burchiu
Vice president AIIR, Ioan Silviu DOBOSI, Ph.D.
Scientist responsible: Attend. Prof. Alin Marius NICOLAE, Ph.D.
CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE OFFICE
66 Pache Protopopescu Blvd.
021414 Bucharest 2
Contact person: Prof. Assoc. Catalin Lungu, Ph.D.
Tel: + 40 21 252 42 95
Fax: + 40 21 252 42 95
E-mail: clungu@ instalatii.utcb.ro
Contact person: Prof. Robert Gavriliuc, Ph.D.
Tel: + 40 21 252 42 80
Fax: + 40 21 252 68 80
E-mail: robertgavriliuc@ yahoo.com
REVISTA DE INSTALATII Romanian magazine for heating, ventilation, A/V, sanitary, refrigeration, power and gas installations
Number of issues/year: 8
Number of copies per issue: 200
Number of issues/year: 4
Handbook for building services engineering – 4 volumes, approx. 2000 pages
(Volume 1: Heating installations; Volume 2: Ventilation and air-conditioning installations Volume 3: Sanitary, water supply and sewage installations; Volume 4: Electric and automation installations).
Number distributed: 2000
- Training courses for energy auditors, for a period of 2 weeks, organized three or four times per year.
- Training courses for project supervisors and technical experts, for a period of one week, organized two or three times per year.
- REHVA Student competition at national and international level
- Training courses for designing, operating and servicing of equipment using renewable sources (solar, wind, geothermal, heat pump, photovoltaic, biomass …)
- Training courses for the authorisation of specialists working in natural gas field, grades ID, IID, IIID.
- National conferences per year: 2
- Next national or international conference: the 8th International Conference “Energy Performance of Buildings”
- When, where: 2–3 June 2016, Bucharest
- Regional Conferences: 4 regional conferences per year (Timisoara-April, Cluj Napoca-May, Iasi-July, Brasov-October)
- Annual National Conference of Installations Engineers”, 19-21 October 2016, www.aiiro.ro
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES
AIIR and AGFR participated and coordinated the elaboration of technical norms for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration, sanitary, gas, electric and fire fight installations.
AIIR has also prepared the sketches for the following laws:
- Law No. 325/2002 regarding the thermal rehabilitation of the existing buildings and the stimulation to spare energy;
- Law No. 372/2005 regarding the energy performance of buildings
AIIR has participated and coordinated the elaboration of the methodology for the calculation of the energy performance of the: buildings envelope, heating installations, ventilation and air conditioning installations, tap water installations, lighting installations.