- Established: 1967
- Members: 1106
- Company Members/Supporters: 51
- Number of personnel in the office: 5
Prof. Liviu DRUGHEAN Ph.D. President
Attend. Prof. Alin Marius NICOLAE, Ph.D. Scientist responsible
REVISTA DE INSTALATII Romanian magazine for heating, ventilation, A/V, sanitary, refrigeration, power and gas installations
Number of issues/year: 8
Number of copies per issue: 200
Number of issues/year: 4
Handbook for building services engineering – 4 volumes, approx. 2000 pages
(Volume 1: Heating installations; Volume 2: Ventilation and air-conditioning installations Volume 3: Sanitary, water supply and sewage installations; Volume 4: Electric and automation installations).
Number distributed: 2000
- Training courses for energy auditors, for a period of 2 weeks, organized three or four times per year.
- Training courses for project supervisors and technical experts, for a period of one week, organized two or three times per year.
- REHVA Student competition at national and international level
- Training courses for designing, operating and servicing of equipment using renewable sources (solar, wind, geothermal, heat pump, photovoltaic, biomass …)
- Training courses for the authorisation of specialists working in natural gas field, grades ID, IID, IIID.