- Established: 1967
- Members: 1677
- Company Members/Supporters: 72
- Number of personnel in the office: 5
Ioan Silviu Dobosi, Ph.D. President AIIR
Prof. Catalin Lungu, Ph.D. Prime Vice president AIIR
Irina STOICA Head of secretariat
REVISTA DE INSTALATII Romanian magazine for heating, ventilation, A/V, sanitary, refrigeration, power and gas installations
Number of issues/year: 6
Number of copies per issue: 100 + free access online
Number of issues/year: 10-15
Number of training events/courses per year: approx. 10
Total number of participants per year: approx 350
- Training courses for energy auditors, for a period of 2 weeks, organized three or four times per year.
- Training courses for project supervisors and technical experts, for a period of one week, organized two or three times per year.
- REHVA Student competition at national and international level
- Training courses for designing, operating and servicing of equipment using renewable sources (solar, wind, geothermal, heat pump, photovoltaic, biomass …)
- Training courses for the authorisation of specialists working in natural gas field, grades ID, IID, IIID.
- CEN-CE roll-out training the trainers program for 9 Romanian specialists! Consortia partner in several EU projects.
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES
AIIR has participated and coordinated the elaboration of the revised methodology for the calculation of the energy performance of the buildings, based on the new EPB set of standards.
- Build-Up Skills 2011-2013
- U-Cert 2019-2022
- Build-Up Skills 2022 & 2024 (project)
- Smartliving EPC 2022-2025
- ENERG+ (EPB software developed by OAER which is AIIR’s MOU partner)