ASIEPI gives input to the envisaged update of the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EPBD), to the reporting of building related performances in the context of the Energy Services Directive and to the implementation of the measures foreseen in the EU Action Plan for Energy Efficiency.
The objectives of ASIEPI:
- To develop a concept for intercomparison and benchmarking of EPBD requirements in the Member States (MS);
- To obtain a good overview how compliance and control of legislation is done in the individual MS with suggestions for improvement;
- To raise awareness about the difficulties and possible solutions for:
- Limiting thermal bridges;
- Improvement of building airtightness and summer comfort;
- Using the EPBD implementation as driving force for innovation in energy efficient technologies.
The summary of the project final outcomes is now available for download: P 191 Summary of the recommendations of the ASIEPI project.
In addition to web events, ASIEPI co-organised real events.The next one will be held in Barcelona, Spain, on 31-03 and 01-04-2009, and will be an International Workshop on "Summer comfort and cooling".This workshop is an initiative of AIVC, organised by INIVE EEIG, in collaboration with REHVA and with the European SAVE ASIEPI and SAVE Building AdVent projects. The main purpose of this workshop was to present and discuss the evolutions in the national regulations related to summer comfort and cooling.
This project is supported by the European Commission under IEE