Getting Ready for CLIMA 2019
The 13th REHVA World Congress, CLIMA 2019, will be held from 26th till 29th of May 2019 in Bucharest, Romania. The hosts are convinced that all CLIMA participants will be charmed by Bucharest urban diversity and kindness of its inhabitants.
Under the congress theme Built environment facing climate change, the 4 main topics of the 13th CLIMA Congress will highlight discussions around the capacity of new and existing refurbished buildings, and HVAC&S&R technical systems to mitigate climate change in an energy efficient manner while respecting the comfort and security requirements of occupants:
• Modern HVAC&R&S Technology and Indoor Environment Quality
• High Energy Performance and Sustainable Buildings
• Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) for the Intelligent Building Management
• Sustainable Urbanization and Energy System Integration.
Expected figures of CLIMA 2019 congress:
• more than 100 CLIMA 2019 ambassadors and 50 partners promoting this event worldwide;
• more than 1000 attendees (researchers, engineers, architects, students, etc.)
• more than 750 papers (with a special care for the selection of those to be published in Scopus or Web of Science indexed journals);
• more than 20 technical and scientific workshops.
CLIMA 2019 sessions and side events
Scientific sessions with presentations on recent research findings will focus on:
• Technical sessions with short technical communication on practical applications
• Workshops on concurrent and future challenges focusing on international possibilities for solving them
• Industry forums to discuss the major scientific questions and challenges in the industry
• An exhibition for sponsors and industry will be arranged in conjunction with the congress
• Technical Tours to research laboratories and certified green buildings in the area
• Student activities allowing future stars in the built environment field to discuss their interests and share their talents
• Training courses for HVAC&S&R professionals with leading experts during the congress sessions
• Social Programme to experience Bucharest and neighborhoods.
Submit your abstract
As a researcher, do not miss the opportunity to publish your paper at CLIMA 2019. Abstract submission is open until the 1st of September 2018, full paper submission will close on the 1st of November 2018.
Important notes to authors:
• all CLIMA 2019 articles will be published in proceedings indexed in main databases (Web of Science, EBSCO, ProQuest, Scopus, Google Scholar …)
• at least one author of each published article should attend to the conference
• a maximum of two articles per author is accepted without additional costs.
Organise a workshop
The organizers offer the possibility to promote research and know-how by organising a workshops. The duration of a Workshop is 1,5 - 2 hours and may approach themes that are specific for the companies/ institutions/ associations or research groups. If you are interested in one of the 20 workshops slot previewed, contact the organisers for more information.
Become a sponsor
As an HVAC sector organization, you have the possibility to sponsor CLIMA and gain visibility in the European HVAC market. During CLIMA 2019, the organizers offer promotion services in three sponsorship levels: Diamond, Emerald and Ruby. Contact the organisers for more information.
Important dates and deadlines
Third call for papers (abstracts + full papers)
Deadline for submission of abstracts
September 1st, 2018
Deadline for full papers submission
November 1st, 2018
December 1st, 2018
Deadline for early registration
February 1st, 2019
REHVA Annual Meeting
May 24-26, 2019
REHVA World Congress CLIMA 2019 & Exhibition
May 26-29, 2019
Additional social programme
May 29-31, 2019
1.*Regular participant registration - all 3 days, including Congress documents, free access to all sessions, lunch 3 days
2. Student registration (under 25 years old) - all 3 days, including Congress documents, free access to all sessions, lunch 3 days
3. One-day registration - free access to all sessions & lunch
4. Two-day registration - free access to all sessions & lunch
5. Accompanying person - all 3 days, including Congress documents, free access to all sessions, lunch 3 days
6. Each additional paper exceeding a maximum of two papers which are included in the regular participant registration
*10% discount for REHVA Members.