Built environment facing climate change
The 13th REHVA World Congress, CLIMA 2019, will be held from 26th till 29th of May 2019 in Bucharest, Romania.
Under the congress theme Built environment facing climate change, the four main topics of the 13th CLIMA Congress will highlight discussions around the capacity of new and existing refurbished buildings, and HVAC&S&R technical systems to mitigate climate change in an energy efficient manner while respecting the comfort and security requirements of occupants:
• Modern HVAC&R&S Technology and Indoor Environment Quality
• High Energy Performance and Sustainable Buildings
• Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) for the Intelligent Building Management
• Sustainable Urbanization and Energy System Integration.
CLIMA 2019 sessions and side events
Scientific sessions with presentations on recent research findings will focus on:
• Technical sessions with short technical communication on practical applications
• Workshops on concurrent and future challenges focusing on international possibilities for solving them
• Industry forums to discuss the major scientific questions and challenges in the industry
• An exhibition for sponsors and industry will be arranged in conjunction with the congress
• Technical Tours to research laboratories and certified green buildings in the area
• Student activities allowing future stars in the built environment field to discuss their interests and share their talents
• Training courses for HVAC&S&R professionals with leading experts during the congress sessions
• Social Programme to experience Bucharest and neighborhoods.
Organise a workshop
The organizers offer the possibility to promote research and know-how by organising a workshops. The duration of a Workshop is 1,5 - 2 hours and may approach themes that are specific for the companies/ institutions/ associations or research groups. If you are interested in one of the 20 workshops slot previewed, contact the organisers for more information.
Become a sponsor
As an HVAC sector organization, you have the possibility to sponsor CLIMA and gain visibility in the European HVAC market. During CLIMA 2019, the organizers offer promotion services in three sponsorship levels: Diamond, Emerald and Ruby. Contact the organisers for more information.
Important dates and deadlines
Deadline for early registration
February 1st, 2019
REHVA Annual Meeting
May 24-26, 2019
REHVA World Congress CLIMA 2019 & Exhibition
May 26-29, 2019
Additional social programme
May 29-31, 2019
Registration to the Congress
Register here for the CLIMA Congress.