- 12 top scientists will be featured in 6 plenary sessions, covering the topics including history and future of indoor air sciences, IAQ in developing countries, ventilation, urban planning, urban climate, green buildings, and architecture.
- 10 hours of unique keynote sessions (like a postgraduate course) targeted at postgraduate students or early-career researchers. Both the state of knowledge and future research directions will be systematically covered.
- Emerging technologies such as wireless sensors, smartphone technologies, and dedicated symposiums on indoor microbiomes and sustainable environment.
- 5 training courses on July 6 and 7 for students, young researchers and engineers, prior to the conference.
- Satellite events in Shenzhen and Taiwan after the conference.
- and much more…
Share this event