- When: 01 Nov - 05 Nov 2020
- Where: Coex, Seoul, Korea
- Event type: Conference
The 16th Conference of the International Society of Indoor Air Quality & Climate
Indoor Air 2020 will be held exclusively online! (From November 1)
REHVA welcomes you on behalf of the organizers of Indoor Air to the 16th Conference of the International Society of Indoor Air Quality & Climate (Indoor Air 2020), hosted by the International Society of Indoor Air Quality and Climate (ISIAQ) and the Korean Society for Indoor Environment (KOSIE), to be held online as Virtual Conference from November 1st.
The Indoor Air 2020 organizing committee is aiming to make the online conference well worth attending with a more enriching scientific program to ensure your hard work and research are optimally shared online. All scientific sessions and presentations will be available on-demand for fully paid registrants from November 1st until April 30, 2021, opened for 6 months.
Registration fees for the online conference have been substantially reduced to encourage more colleagues to attend. Fees will be applied until the registration deadline of October 16, 2020.
Indoor Air 2020 will provide all participants a firm platform for a meaningful academic, industrial, social and cultural experience.
We look forward to seeing you all online in November!
- Pre-Registration Deadline: October 16, 2020
- Go Register: www.indoorair2020.org/sub04_01.php
Indoor Air 2020 registrants can:
1. Watch all pre-recorded sessions & e-Posters (9 Plenary Lectures, 30+ Symposiums & Workshops, 700+ Oral Presentations & e-Posters)
2. Visit virtual exhibition booths
3. Interact with presenters and speakers (Join online Q&A session chats and group discussions)
4. Network with colleagues
1. Health effect and epidemiology
2. Concentration and exposure
3. Thermal comfort, perceived air quality
4. Sources and emissions
5. Indoor particles and microbes
6. Chemistry and transformations
7. Air cleaning and filtration
8. Ventilation and HVAC system
9. Building simulation and CFD
10. Smart sensor networks
11. IEQ monitoring and data analytics
12. Energy and climate change
13. Standards, policy, and education
* Selected papers from Indoor Air 2020 will be published in Special Issues of official ISIAQ journals, Indoor Air, and in a Special Issue of Building and Environment.