- When: 20 Jul - 24 Jul 2020
- Where: Coex, Seoul, Korea
- Event type: Conference
The 16th Conference of the International Society of Indoor Air Quality & Climate
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, it is with great delight we welcome you to the 16th Conference of the International Society of Indoor Air Quality & Climate (Indoor Air 2020), hosted by the International Society of Indoor Air Quality and Climate (ISIAQ) and the Korean Society for Indoor Environment (KOSIE), to be held at COEX in Seoul, Korea from July 20 to 24, 2020.
Under the theme “Creative & Smart Solutions for Better Built Environments,” the conference will cover the diverse disciplines of Indoor Air from the present to the future. We plan to offer a highly informative program full of scientific and practical workshops as well as extraordinary social events.
We encourage you to join us at Indoor Air 2020 to share your newest ideas and develop new friendships. Please visit our website (www.indoorair2020.org) to submit abstracts and session proposals. Your contributions will be essential to the success of Indoor Air 2020 and be a memorable conference for all our participants.
With fascinating traditions and ultramodern lifestyle, the city of Seoul will surely be the center of many unforgettable moments. We look forward to welcoming you in Korea!
- Abstract Submission Deadline: November 15, 2019
- Symposium/Workshop Proposals Due: November 15, 2019
- Abstract Acceptance Notification / Early bird Registration Open: December 15, 2019
- Extended Abstract / Full Paper Submission Deadline: March 01, 2020
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: April 30, 2020
- Regular Registration Deadline: May 30, 2020
* Selected papers from the Indoor Air 2020 will be published in Special Issues of official ISIAQ journals, Indoor Air, and in a Special Issue of Building and Environment.