- When: 24 Nov 2022
- Where: Mandarin Oriental Hotel
- Event type: Conference
Climate change causes food and water scarcity, risky increasing heat, more pandemic diseases and flooding risks. These factors not only cause economic loss but also threaten all of us. We have the power to reduce the climate change effect by focusing on reducing energy consumption . Eliminating energy waste provides us to reduce greenhouse emissions, demand decrease for energy imports and lowering our costs on economy-wide level. Ultimately, we have decided climate change to be our leitmotif of our event, Mechtalks.
Mechtalks will point out the main topics like:
- Less carbon footprint in production and manufacturing
- nZEB technologies for new buildings
- Electrification to sustain high-efficiency and renewable systems
- Hydrogen strategy explores the potential for renewable hydrogen to help decarbonize
MechTalks is an organisation which is hosted by TTMD, MTMD and Borusan Mannesmann. TTMD and MTMD are the number one non-governmental organisations of HVAC field in Turkey. First Mechtalks organisation was held online in 2021 with many participants from all over the world.
The upcoming Mechtalks in 24th of November 2022 will be face to face, in Istanbul Mandarin Oriental Hotel.