Türk Tesisat Mühendisleri Derneği
Turkish Society of HVAC and Sanitary Engineers
Personal Members: 2000
President: Birol KILKIŞ
Head of Secretariat: Handan Ozgen
CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE OFFICE
Bestekar Cad. Sokak 15/2 Çimen Apt.
Inonu Cad. Mercan Sok. STFA Konutlari
B-8 Blok No: 12/4
Number of issues/year: 6
Number of copies per issue: 3250
Number of training events/courses per year: app 100 (free of charge for members and engineers)
13th International HVAC+R Technology Symposium, 12-14 April 2018, Istanbul, Turkey.
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES
TTMD carry out many co-operations with universities, industry, research institutions and other professional expert groups for the objectives of creating living areas which are environmentally friendly, utilizing the energy more efficiently and having more sophisticated buildings and installations in it. Doing this, TTMD carry out the information and technology transfer.
TTMD involved in several projects (FP7 funded, etc.) and promoted closer links with a view to increase the impact of the technologies developed across multiple areas. The projects TTMD involved in include:
- HIP: “development of low-cost, lightweight highly insulating polymers for refrigerated transport, heating and cooling installations” (FP7)
- AquaConserver: “a novel and combined domestic grey water and heat recovery system suitable for cost effective installation in 90% of European households” (FP7)
- SmartHeat: “modular platform technology for domestic heating and hot water systems that enables the cost-effective integration and efficient operation of RES”(FP7)
- CSOContribution2SCP (Action Town): “Partnering to Enhance Civil Society Organizations’ Contribution to Research in Sustainable Consumption & Production”
- Climate Platform: “Full Support to the Private Sector in Transition to Low-Carbon Economics”
- Training Youth for Green Jobs: “Training Youth and Promoting Youth Employment on Energy Efficiency in Buildings”