China International Trade Fair for Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning, Sanitation & Home Comfort System
18 – 20 May 2017
New China International Exhibition Center, Beijing, China
In the past two decades, ISH China & CIHE has developed into one of the industry’s most important platforms for exchanging technological innovations and market intelligence. The fair falls under the ISH brand of shows and is currently the largest HVAC and plumbing exhibition in Asia. The 21st edition is scheduled to be held from 18 – 20 May 2017 and will cover the latest cutting-edge HVAC energy-saving products, technologies and solutions. The show is where industry experts gather to discover the latest industry innovations, exchange market intelligence and form partnerships across the region.
Occupying 97,000 sqm of exhibition space in a world class venue
2017 edition to showcase a broader selection of green smart products and technologies
- Energy-saving heating – Boilers, wall-hung boilers, radiators, floor-heating
- Renewable energy heating – heat pumps, solar, biomass, geothermal
- District energysolutions – Heating, cooling, energy-efficient management
- Control technologies – Heat meters, control systems, heat exchangers
- Building water supply and drainageproducts – Pipe fittings, pumps, valves, water treatment
- Comfort living products – Fresh air, water treatment, air purification, intelligent household
52,128 professional buyers in 2016
- Last year, the show attracted 52,128 visitors, an 11.3% increase from 2015, representing 41 countries and regions. The top 10 visiting countries and regions included Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mongolia, Russia, Taiwan, Ukraine and the United States. For 2017, the show expects to attract over 55,000 professional visitors.
Attended by 1,128 global brands
- The 2016 fair welcomed 1,128 companies from 21 countries and regions.In 2017, the show is expected to attract over 1,300 world-renowned brands to display an array of smart and intelligent HVAC products and technologies.
- An efficient platform well-received by national and regional pavilions
Participating pavilions included the German pavilion, Italian pavilion and Zhejiang pavilion.
- Concurrent programme offers infinite business opportunities
In 2016, 70 concurrent events took place, with a primary focus on “smart + HVAC” topics.
- Professional industry support
For the upcoming fair, over 30 industry associations, consulates and business chambers will be present to show their support.
ISH China & CIHE 2017 is a premier HVAC and plumbing exhibition in Asia that you should not miss! Action NOW!
For more information, please contact:
Messe Frankfurt (Shanghai) Co Ltd
Tel：+86 21 6160 8573 / 77
Fax：+86 21 5876 9332