Responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of Horizon2020 projects, preparing work plans, project reports, working documents
- Conducting research and data search on specific technical issues in the field of energy efficiency in buildings related to EU research projects.
- Organisation of project meetings, support and coordinate technical expert groups, prepare summaries and minutes in English
- Content management of the project websites, and social media
- Organisation of seminars and dissemination activities related to EU projects.
- University degree in building services / energy engineering or other sustainable energy related fields
- Fluency in English, the working language of the Association is English
- Previous experience with EU project implementation
- Knowledge of EU and national policies and regulations on buildings energy efficiency
- Advanced IT user skills, including MS Office and familiarity with website content management systems
- Excellent organisation and coordination skills, ability to do multi-tasking and work planning
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Intercultural skills, ability to work in an international environment
- Knowledge of French language is an asset.
Find HERE the complete vacancy note.
If interested, send your application (CV and cover letter) to Giulia Marenghi (gm(at)rehva.eu).
Preferred Starting date: 4 June 2018. Deadline for applications: 15 May 2018.