REHVA is recruiting a Junior Project Officer to support the technical and administrative implementation of EU funded projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of Horizon2020 projects, preparing work plans, project reports, working documents
- Conducting research and data search on specific technical issues in the field of energy efficiency in buildings related to EU research projects.
- Organisation of project meetings, support and coordinate technical expert groups, prepare summaries and minutes in English
- Content management of the project websites, and social media
- Organisation of seminars and dissemination activities related to EU projects.
- University degree in building services / energy engineering or other sustainable energy related fields
- Fluency in English, the working language of the Association is English
- Previous experience with EU project implementation
- Knowledge of EU and national policies and regulations on buildings energy efficiency
- Advanced IT user skills, including MS Office and familiarity with website content management systems
- Excellent organisation and coordination skills, ability to do multi-tasking and work planning
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Intercultural skills, ability to work in an international environment
- Knowledge of French language is an asset.
REHVA offers a full time fixed term contract (CDD) according to the Belgian Law.
Find HERE the complete vacancy note.
If interested, send your application (CV and cover letter) to Giulia Marenghi (gm(at)rehva.eu).
Preferred Starting date: 4 June 2018. Deadline for applications: 15 May 2018.