The World Sustainable Energy Days (WSED) are just around the corner. Join the entire energy transition sector from 28 February – 3 March 2023 in Wels/Austria! The WSED are a leading international conference on the energy transition and climate neutrality.
2023: Energy transition = Energy security!
With the energy crisis, the energy world has taken a profound shift. In 2023, the WSED present how we can support a secure, affordable and sustainable energy future, and provide new momentum for the energy transition.
Don't miss out, register today!
Something for everyone!
The WSED offer a comprehensive package: presentations, a tradeshow, networking and more. Seize the opportunity to get up-to-date information from international experts, meet and discuss with peers, and learn first-hand about latest product innovations at a tradeshow.
- European Energy Efficiency Conference: How REPowerEU provides new momentum for the energy transition, and policies, technologies and markets to get us there
- European Pellet Conference: Discussing pellets’ key role in decarbonising and securing our energy supply, and demystifying fact from fiction.
- Industrial Energy Efficiency Conference: Fast-tracking the transition to net-zero industries!
- Young Energy Researchers Conference: Talented young researchers present their work. Find your next team member!
- Innovation Workshops present research results on buildings and technologies.
- Tradeshow: Austrian & international companies present their latest product innovations on renewable energy and energy efficiency.
Check out the full conference programme!
The event is organised by the OÖ Energiesparverband, the Energy Agency of Upper Austria. Upper Austria is a leader region in the energy transition: Greenhouse gas emissions from buildings were reduced by 39% in 10 years. 60% of all space heating and 33% of the primary energy already come from renewables.
As cooperation partner of the conference, REHVA encourages you to take part!
Photo: OOe Energiesparverband