Online course - how to join
The online course consists of independent recorded modules, so participants can watch them at their own pace and convenient time including the completion of the exercises and the exams.
If you are interested to follow this online course, please pre-register by filling in the form below and you’ll be notified once registrations are open.
Registered participants will receive access to the Learning Management System with further instructions.
REHVA experts will provide the possibility of online live consultations upon interest at commonly agreed time slots where participants can ask questions about the completed modules.
Participants can also ask questions in an online forum that will be answered by REHVA experts.
This course is suitable for
- Facilities and Building Managers
- Occupational health and safety specialists
- Building Services Contractors
- Mechanical & HVAC Engineers
- Ventilation and air conditioning system inspectors
- Public authorities’ technical representatives (regulators)
- Other building professionals involved in the management of indoor environment quality, building operation and system maintenance
After the course participants will
- Understand the science behind SARS-COV-2 transmission, risk mitigation and the key role of air quality, air distribution solutions and adequate ventilation in infection control
- Understand the key aspects and necessary measures to take on HVAC systems when resuming indoor activities and reopening public spaces
- Know how to assess and compare different HVAC solutions regarding infection risk in buildings and separate rooms
- Have an overall understanding of HVAC engineering measures and current technologies to prevent and/or limit the airborne viral transmission and to reduce the number of cross-infections indoors
- Obtain practical guidance on the safe use of densely occupied spaces in different building types (e.g. office spaces, industrial facilities, schools, HoReCa, shopping malls, sport facilities, public transport, residential buildings, museums and theatres, places of worship etc.)
Basic fee (non-members)*: 300 EUR (excl. VAT)
Fee for members of REHVA Member Associations & Supporters: 200 EUR (excl. VAT)
Preregistered non-members will receive a 10% discount.
*Special rates apply for groups of more than 5 people (get in touch at info(at)rehva.eu)