- When: 22 Sep - 24 Sep 2021
- Where: Anhor Lokomotiv Park, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Aquatherm Tashkent – the business-platform with most effective interaction of the HVAC industry market!
From September 22 until 24, 2021, the key and only event of the HVAC industry of Uzbekistan - Aquatherm Tashkent 2021, will be held in Tashkent at the Uzexpocentre NEC.
Despite the wave of the coronavirus pandemic, the construction industry in Uzbekistan continues to develop. By the government were allocated an additional 3.6 trillion soums to the construction industry in order to prevent a decrease in the volume of construction work during the quarantine period. Exports of HVAC equipment grew by 30.6% in 2019, and despite the limited purchasing power caused by the wave of Covid-19, steady growth is expected in 2020-2021. Since the beginning of this year, the HVAC industry has changed significantly - the usual format of business meetings has moved online, new companies have appeared on the market, obvious trends have emerged in the segment:
- environmentally friendly heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems are in demand in order to reduce the greenhouse effect on the planet;
- software automation implemented to improve business functions;
- “smart” HVAC technologies for automation;
- HVAC systems are moving to channelless options.
All current innovations and industry trends will be reflected in the exposition and business program of the Aquatherm Tashkent 2021 exhibition, where manufacturers, dealers, distributors and key industry experts meet annually.
In just 3 days, exhibitors will have a unique opportunity:
• Attract new clients - 3,000 industry professionals from 21 countries visited the exhibition in 2019.
• To increase sales - 63.7% of visitors are representatives from design, mounting and construction organizations.
• Expand the geography of sales - 93.2% of Aquatherm Tashkent 2019 visitors are representatives from all regions of Uzbekistan, 7.8% are foreign visitors.
Today their participation have confirmed such major market players as Gree, Akfa, Aqualine, GROHE, Grundfos, Wilo, Hisense, TURK DEMIRDOKUM FABRIKALARI, Roka Yalıtım, Dikkaya Su Sistemleri, NUR DALGIÇ VE ELEK. MOT., Turan Makina Plastik Boru Sistemleri, Enerpia Co, Ltd, Azertechnoline, OOO, Smarteks Group, Vac.uz, Thermo House, OOO, Uzclimat and many others.
Nothing can replace direct negotiations and now the most important thing is not to waste time. Aquatherm Tashkent 2021 will be another strong offline event that will unite the international HVAC community and provide the industry with a platform to meet, restore business and set an agenda for future cooperation.
The organisers guarantee that the exhibition will be held in compliance with all established anti-epidemic standards and international protocols for organizing public events.
Organiser: Iteca Exhibitions
Aziza Akhmedhodzhaeva – Event Director