REHVA aims at exchanging knowledge and at promoting European HVAC technologies, standards and knowledge at the international level. Due to that, REHVA cooperates with associations that have a similar mission like REHVA: ABRAVA (Brazil), ASHRAE (United States), CCHVAC (China), ISHRAE (India), SAREK (Korea), SHASE (Japan) and others based on a memorandum of understanding (MoU).
Want to know more about REHVA international partners?
Visit our international cooperation page!
Building global platforms-Indoor Environmental Quality Alliance (IEQ-GA)
REHVA is a co-founding member of the global platform for indoor environmental quality since 2014, together with the other international organisations. The discussion on the official launching of this IEQ-GA started already in 2017. REHVA represents Europe and the interest of European professional organisation within this alliance according to a position prepared and approved by REHVA Member Associations and is encouraging the inclusion of the MoU societies form other continents, as well as further professional associations covering different sectors related to indoor environmental quality.
The founding Member organizations of the IEQ–GA are as follows:
- AIHA - American Industrial Hygiene Association
- AIVC - Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre
- AiCARR- Italian Association of Conditioning, Air Heating and Refrigeration
- ASHRAE - American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers
- AWMA - Air and Waste Management Association?
- IAQA - Indoor Air Quality Association
- ISHRAE-Indian Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers
- REHVA - Federation of European Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Associations