EFA- REHVA joint statement on the EPBD review, September 2022
REHVA comments on the leaked EC proposal on the EPBD review, November 2021
Eurovent – REHVA position paper on how to strengthen IEQ in the EPBD, October 2021
- Position Paper on how to strengthen IEQ in the EPBD.
- National IEQ requirements.
- Proposed amendments to the 2018 revised EPBD text.
- Best practice example of IEQ integration in Estonia.
REHVA inputs to the EP-ITRE report on the energy efficiency potential of the EU building stock (Cuffe report), March 2020
REHVA Comments on the EPBB guidance documents, October 2018
- Articles 2 & 8_Technical Building Systems - REHVA
- Article 2a_Long term renovation strategies - REHVA
- Articles 8, 14 & 15_Self Regulating Devices & BACs - REHVA
- Articles 14 & 15_Inspection- REHVA
- Annex I_Energy Performance Calculation - REHVA
REHVA position on the SRI methodology, May 2018
REHVA position paper on IAQ, October 2013
REHVA position – Ecodesign and Energy labelling, September 2013