- When: 22 Aug - 23 Aug 2022
- Where: Copenhagen, Denmark
- Event type: Conference
BuildSim Nordic 2022 conference is to be held on the 22nd-23rd August 2022 hosted by Technical University of Denmark, Department of Civil Engineering, Denmark, organized in cooperation with the Danish chapter of IBPSA.
The purpose of the event is to create a platform for exchanging ideas, issues and research findings, in the field of building performance simulation. It facilitates national & international collaboration, and the meeting of minds between practitioners, researchers and students.
The event is open for members and non-members of IBPSA-Nordic. Any research related to building simulation, including system design, HVAC, energy production/use, indoor climate and environmental issues, is eligible to be presented at the event.
- Building acoustics
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Building physics
- CFD and air flow
- Commissioning and control
- Daylighting and lighting
- Fenestration systems
- Developments in simulation
- Education in building performance simulation
- Energy storage
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- Human behavior in simulation
- Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ)
- New software developments
- Simulation at urban scale
- Simulation vs reality
- Solar energy systems
- Validation, calibration and uncertainty
- Weather data & Climate adaptation
- Zero Energy Buildings (ZEB)
- Emissions and Life Cycle Analysis
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS Deadline November 1st 2021.
Learn more here.