- When: 11 May - 12 May 2021
Climamed 2020 will be hosted by Ordem dos Engenheiros in Lisbon, from the 11th to the 12th of May 2021, with the motto of “Towards Climate-Neutral Mediterranean Buildings and Cities”, intending to represent a meaningful contribution to the solution of the problems posed to humanity by Climate Changes.
Topics of the Congress
• Solutions for the Resilience to Climate Changes
• Sustainable Energy use in Buildings and Energy Efficiency
• Renewable Energy Applications
• Buildings Management, Maintenance and Commissioning
• Indoor Environmental Quality
• Ventilation Systems
• Standardization & Regulations
• Advances in Systems and HVAC Equipment
• Modeling, Simulations and Integrated Design
• Nearly Zero Energy Buildings and Districts
• Buildings Retrofitting
• Internet of Things and Buildings Monitoring Solutions
• Occupants’ Behaviour
Papers related to the various topics that are relavant to the challenge of providing well-being to people in buildings in a sustainable way and in a scenario where resilience and adaptation will surely be required are very much welcome to the congress.
Inclusiveness will also be a major aim of the congress organizers, which means that there are desires and openness for participants to expand their geographical area of origin to other Mediterranean countries or to other parts of the globe with similar climates.
Deadline for the submission of final papers: 9 April 2021
Notification of the acceptance of final papers: 21 April 2021
For more information please visit the website: Climamed 2020