- When: 11 May - 14 May 2020
- Where: Online
WELCOME TO THE REHVA 2020 ANNUAL MEETING WEBPAGE
REHVA is pleased to invite its Members and Supporters to the 2020 REHVA Annual Meeting hosted online on Monday 11 May – Monday 18 May 2020.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the REHVA Board of Directors decided to cancel the face-to-face REHVA Annual Meeting 2020 in Lisbon on 15-17 May and reorganise the meetings online using the WebEx conference tool.
GUIDANCE TO READ AND FOLLOW DURING THE MEETING
To comply with Belgian law, we must follow organisational and technical requirements to have a legally valid General Assembly.
Please read carefully the guidance below and comply with the requested requirements.
RULES TO FOLLOW FOR THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY
The REHVA General Assembly (GA) is held on Monday 18 May 2020 at 14:00 - 17:00 (CEST).
- Register to the GA via email to Nathalie Wouters (info(at)rehva.eu) send the following information:
- Name of delegates and their email addresses by Wednesday 29 April
- Indicate the person with the voting right and send the power of authority by Monday 11 May.
- REHVA will create an online participant list for signature handled by our Legal advisor. The week before the GA, you will receive instructions via email from our lawyer. Each delegate must sign the online list by 14 May 2020. Only delegates who signed the online participant list can be admitted to the online meeting. If you have not received the email by 11 May, please contact Nathalie Wouters at nw(at)rehva.eu.
- The secretary must identify everybody in a roll call at the start of the GA meeting using camera. Please make sure that you have a working camera on your device to switch on for this procedure. Note that we cannot allow participation by calling in by phone and make sure you are using a headset to avoid any background noises!
- The GA meeting documents are available online in this password protected area. You receive your individual password by 15 May 2020 from Spyridon Pantelis (sp(at)reva.eu). If you have not received your password by that date, please contact Spyridon Pantelis.
- Voting online happens in writing using the WebEx chat field. Note that only Delegates with power of authority who signed the online participant list can vote. During the voting, the secretary will ask delegates to express their vote in writing calling first for delegates with “no” votes to type “no” in the chat field. The secretary will count the votes. The secretary continues with casting the votes for “abstention”. The secretary will count the votes, calculate the total number of casted votes, and establish the number of yes votes by discounting this from the total number of participants eligible for vote.
Note: In case internet connection is lost:
- Write to Spyridon Pantelis - email: sp(at)rehva.eu
- Call at REHVA office by phone - 00 32 2 514 11 71.
Note: since it is not possible to organise anonymous voting online, the foreseen election should be postponed until the next face to face meeting, a related point is on the GA agenda.
- Discussions shall happen in written format using the WebEx chat field. Please make sure to send your comments to everybody, not bilaterally. The REHVA staff will collect and moderate the received comments for the discussion. The President may call then individual delegates to elaborate orally when necessary.
- Delegates must be able to continuously hear and see the videoconference. We detail below the measure and instructions to handle eventual technical problems prior and during the GA meeting.
- The REHVA Board invites you to an online Testing and Open session for the preparation of the GA on Friday 15 May from 10:30 till 12:30 (CEST). You will receive the invitation to this meeting via email.
- Please also read the WebEx meeting instructions!
TECHNICAL PROBLEMS AND TROUBLESHOOTING DURING THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY
- Spyridon Pantelis is your contact for technical problems and questions prior and during the GA. You may contact him via email sp(at)rehva.eu or at the day of the General Assemblyby phone the number 00 32 2 514 11 71.
- We will use the WebEx conference tool. See below further instructions on how to use the tool. Note that you may log in via your mobile device or your computer for the meeting. Please prepare in advance, by downloading the necessary applications and plugins and test the system.
- Call REHVA secretariat on the nr: 00 32 2 514 11 71.
- Send a private message using the WebEx chat field to Spyridon Pantelis.
- Send a "high importance" email with your phone number in the subject field to Spyridon Pantelis to sp(at)rehva.eu
RULES TO FOLLOW FOR THE COMMITTEE MEETINGS
REHVA committee meetings are held on 11 - 14 May 2020.
- Register online to all committee meeting by Thursday 30 April.
- The Committee secretary identifies core members in a roll call at the start of the meeting using camera. Core member should have a working camera on their device to switch on for this procedure. Only identified core members can vote. The secretary will identify participating core members based the delegations received by30 April 2020 from member associations and supporters via email. The chair will establish the total number and list of eligible voting members present in the meeting.
- Voting happens in writing using the WebEx chat field. Note that only core members of the committee can vote. During the voting, the committee chair will ask core members to express their vote in writing calling first for delegates with “no” votes to type “no” in the chat field. The secretary will count the votes. The chair continues with casting the votes for “abstention”. The secretary will count the votes, calculate the total number of casted votes, and establishes the number of yes votes by discounting this form the total number of participants eligible for vote.
- Discussions shall happen in written format using the WebEx chat field. Please make sure to send your comments to everybody, the chair & secretary will collect and moderate the discussion. The chair may call the individual delegates to elaborate orally when necessary.
- Log in 15 minutes before the committee meeting for testing and eventual troubleshooting. Please note that during the meeting there won’t be an additional person to help with the troubleshooting.
- Please also read the WebEx meeting instructions! You may ask Spyridon Pantelis to run bilateral test calls in advance.
WEBEX INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Install before the meeting the Webex app on the device you will use for the meeting. Go to https://help.webex.com/en-us/ozygebb/Join-a-Cisco-Webex-Meeting -> scroll down to: "First Time User of Cisco WebEx Meetings" or "Existing User of Cisco Webex Meetings" for guidance;
- Participant must use headphones with a microphone to avoid background noise. The REHVA staff will mute by default every participant during the meeting. If you are called for oral intervention, please remember to unmute yourself.
- Download here a detailed guide on how to use WebEx
- Please note that the audio-feed and chat will be recorded to assist in the writing of the Minutes of the meeting.