- When: 02 Nov - 05 Nov 2021
- Where: WebEx
- Event type: Conference
Thank you for attending the REHVA Brussels Summit 2021 Policy Conference! The conference gives an overview of the changing EU policies on building decarbonisation presented by high level speakers from the European Commission and discusses practical tools and frameworks helping policy implementation to deliver a decarbonised European building stock.
The first session presents the building decarbonisation related aspects of the Fit for 55 package and provide updates about the key EU directives under revision:
- Overview of the Fit for 55 packages and building decarbonisation
- Renewable heating and cooling and the revision of the Renewable Energy Directive
- Updates on the revision of the EPBD and how it will tackle decarbonisation
The second session will discuss how the existing frameworks and tools to assess building performance and sustainability can work together to foster and deliver building decarbonisation in practice, having an eye and the Renovation Wave:
- Guidance to use LEVELS in building projects
- How the EU Taxonomy criteria can ensure sustainable investments
- How future EPCs and risk assessment tools for sustainability work in line with the above schemes, results from EU projects
Access the presentations slidedesks below:
Subscribe to the REHVA Knowledge Hub to access all video recordings of the event in the REHVA Academy section!