- When: 18 Jul - 22 Jul 2022
The Institute for Renewable Energy is organising the 4th edition of the Smart and Sustainable Planning for Cities and Regions Conference (SSPCR 2022).
The SSPCR Conference has come to its fourth edition, gathering researchers, experts and key stakeholders in a variety of fields ranging from urban and regional planning to environmental and social sciences, economics, mobility, energy, ICT and everything city-related. The 2019 edition registered more than 200 participants from 38 countries, with 143 oral presentations and 19 posters.
2022 Thematic Tracks:
- Will the climate-neutral city please stand up?
- The hidden potential: untapping the benefits of urban transformations
- Tackling what remains to be done: environmental sustainability in cities and regions
- Strengthening democracy in the energy transition
- Leave no place behind: policy making for smart and sustainable regions
- Planning for ever-changing mobility: mind the gap!
- Discover the internet of cities: from data to knowledge
The call for abstracts is open until the 8th of April 2022.