- When: 29 Nov 2022
- Where: online
- Event type: Seminar
We assume that the air in buildings is "clean" and not harmful to our health. This makes it all the more surprising how little building users and operators actually know about the air quality in their spaces. Key variables such as humidity, CO2 content or VOC concentration are almost never measured, much less displayed.
On average, we spend about 90% of our lives indoors and breathe in around 12000 liters of air every day. We assume the air in buildings is "clean" and will not harm our health. Therefore, it is astonishing how little users and operators actually know about indoor air quality at their premises. Essential variables such as air humidity, CO2 content or VOC concentration are hardly ever measured and even less often displayed.
To find out where the priorities lie in creating a healthy indoor air climate, Belimo conducted a global survey among experts of the ventilation industry and emerged seven fundamental factors for healthy indoor air in functional buildings.
In this interactive webinar, your participation is requested and you are allowed to give your opinion on the presented topics.
- Continuous and reliable measurement, display and monitoring of indoor air quality.
- Accurate amount of air to the zone and controlled removal of contaminated air
- well designed air dilution and airflow pattern
- Active pressurization of building envelope and spaces
- Correct control of temperature and humidity conditioning
- Effective filtration
- Proper amount of outside air
Come and find out the 7 Essentials for Healthy Indoor Air and give your input!