- When: 01 Dec 2022
Learn how the Level(s) tools can help you implement core indicators to assess and report on the sustainability performance of buildings
What is Level(s)
Level(s) is an EU assessment and reporting framework that provides the basis for including lifecycle thinking and circularity in building projects as well as policy. The framework creates a common language for a variety of actors and is part of the Renovation Wave, providing guidance for users to apply circularity principles in new built and renovation projects.
Level(s) uses core sustainability indicators, tested by the building sector, and provides a robust approach to measure and support improvements from design to end of life.
The Level(s) framework:
- Is based on a method tried and tested across the EU and underpins future EU policy.
- Ensures future proofing of buildings as it tracks performance throughout the full life cycle.
- Brings minimum numbers of indicators with maximum leverage to deliver sustainability.
Join us to deepen your understanding of how to use Level(s) for measuring performance at every life cycle stage, hands on!
The Level(s) eLearning material and the Calculation and Assessment Tool (CAT) were launched earlier this year to help you get going with Level(s). Access them now on the Level(s) webpage!
- Level(s) eLearning material: The modules in this course explain the principles and concepts of Level(s) and offer you practical advice on how to use them over the life cycle of your building projects. This course will help built environment professionals understand how to complete a building assessment using Level(s), even with only limited experience.
- Calculation and Assessment Tool (CAT): For those already using Level(s), the Calculation and Assessment Tool makes it easier to complete your sustainability performance assessments. It provides a platform to help with the technical implementation of Level(s) methodology and support calculations for the different indicators of the framework.
Attend the webinar hosted by the European Commission (DG ENV), in order to:
- Understand how the eLearning course provides a detailed overview of Level(s) and prepares you to start using it in your working environment.
- Learn how the Calculation and Assessment Tool (CAT) makes it easier to complete your sustainability performance assessments.
- Get your questions answered!
Date/time - 1 December 2022, 10:00 – 11:45 CET
We look forward to welcoming you to the webinar!
Please submit your registration before Wednesday 30 November at 18:00 CET.
Disclaimer: Note that registering does not guarantee a confirmation of attendance. Please wait until you are notified on the status of your registration.
You will receive further information on how to join the webinar once you have registered.
If you experience any issues, please contact us at: levelsevents(at)ecorys.com