- When: 02 Mar - 04 Mar 2022
- Event type: Conference
"Energy transition – full speed ahead!" is the focus of the next World Sustainable Energy Days (WSED) on 2-4 March 2022 in Wels/Austria.
The new "Fit for 55" package aims to put the EU on track towards climate neutrality. Energy accounts for 75% of GHG emissions. Speeding up the energy transition is critical!
In 2022, the WSED present the far-reaching transformation of policies, technologies and markets for achieving the EU's climate neutrality goals, and how to raise the pace of change. They show how citizens and businesses can profit from this, how we can increase acceptance, trigger investments, and get things moving – full speed!
Organised by the energy agency of Upper Austria, OÖ Energiesparverband, the WSED are a leading annual conference on the energy transition and climate neutrality with more than 650 participants from over 60 countries each year. They offer 6 dedicated conferences, more than 100 international speakers, technical site visits and a sustainable energy tradeshow. Meet the entire energy transition world and enjoy Austrian hospitality!
- European Energy Efficiency Conference: Fit for 55 • New EU Directives • EE markets • Includes the conferences: Energy Efficiency Policy, Industrial Energy Efficiency, Smart E-Mobility and Innovation Workshops
- European Pellet Conference: The world's largest annual conference on pellets with a focus on technologies, markets, policies and financing
- Young Energy Researchers Conference: Presenting the work of young energy researchers • Best Young Energy Researcher Awards
- Technical site visits on pellets and wood chips, and energy efficiency • Hands-on experience and information from users, technology providers and planners
- Poster Presentation: Displaying energy projects, products and EU project results to international experts
Call for Papers and Speakers: Deadline 12 October 2021, further details: www.wsed.at/call
For more information about this event visit the website www.wsed.at