Introduction and overarching calculation procedures. This 7th webinar provided a general introduction of the example calculations, first example calculations, plus specific examples on the overarching EPB standard, EN ISO 52000-1.
The goal of these example calculations is to demonstrate:
- the functionality (the calculation works all together on practical cases, available features to describe energy properties of buildings and HVAC installations)
- the sensitivity (impact of single data or group of data on selected calculation results), and
- the usability (clear data input; description of practical system configurations, useful results and avoiding unnecessary input complexity)
of individual calculation modules and of the whole building calculation procedure.
The calculations are performed for the most representative building types, technologies and climates.
- General introduction by Giulia LEGHISSA, Scientific communication at Eurac Research, BuildUp Editorial Board
- The examples calculations, why and how by Jaap HOGELING, Chairperson CEN/TC 371, Energy Performance of Buildings project group, European Committee for Standardization (CEN)