The 2nd EPBD19a feasibility study stakeholder meeting will be taking place in Brussels on 28 November 2019. The meeting will consist of two parts, addressing two study issues:
- Morning session (10:00 - 13:00): Inspection of stand-alone ventilation systems
- Afternoon session (14:00 - 17:00): Optional building renovation passport
The objectives of the 2nd stakeholder meeting are to:
- Define and discuss possible approaches to the inspection of stand-alone ventilation systems and building renovation passports
- Describe the impact analyses methodologies and their boundary conditions
- Present preliminary outcomes of these impact analyses
- Examine and discuss possible EU policy options to the inspection of standalone ventilation systems and building renovation passports
- Collect stakeholder input and feedback on the possible scope of potential measures
- Discuss the future of inspection of stand-alone ventilation systems and building renovation passports
Please find detailed information about the meeting and the agenda here.
For registration to the meeting please visit the website here.