The Indoor Environmental Quality Global Alliance (IEQ-GA) and the International Society for Indoor Air Quality and Climate (ISIAQ) have teamed up to create a new, monthly online program titled, “Indoor Environments: Global Research to Action.”
The show will feature discussions on how current research on a variety of topics related to our indoor environments can be put into practice. The show is being produced by Healthy Indoors/IAQNET LLC and has been slated for an initial 6-month run. Each session is moderated by IEQ-GA’s president, Donald Weekes and Bob Krell from Healthy Indoors/IAQNET LLC.
REHVA is an active member of the IEQ-GA, holding also the secretary of the organisation and the COVID-19 task force. Click on the links below to watch the first two episodes:
- Episode 1 - Indoor Environmental Quality at schools – (Guests: Pawel Wargocki and Froukje van Dijken)
- Episode 2 – Water Quality, Waterborne pathogens, and their emerging impact on indoor environments – (Guest: Dr. David Krause)
For those interested to explore more in these topics, REHVA Guidebooks is a good start:
- Guidebook No.13 - Indoor Environment And Energy Efficiency In Schools
- Guidebook No. 30 - Hygiene in Potable Water Installations in Buildings
- Guidebook No.18 - Legionellosis Prevention In Building Water And HVAC Systems
- Guidebook No.09 - Hygiene Requirement For Ventilation And Air Conditioning
- REHVA’s Knowledge Hub – COVID-19 section
- REHVA COVID-19 Guidance on School Buildings and Infographic.