AICVF Autumn conferences: Indoor Air quality and Building ventilation.
October 25, 2023 – 9 A.M. to 12 P.M.
Lycée Raspail - Paris 14e
After the COVID-19 crisis, the IAQ became a major challenge in our society. The question is: how to entertwine the maintenance of sanitary safety, comfort and energetic performance in building ventilation ?
The AICVF-CFP will try and answer these questions, and invite you to participate to its conferences.
Schedule of conferences for the day:
- “IAQ: strong social demand and a goal now unavoidable in buildings”, Fabien Squinazi
- “IAQ objective criticism and expectations of EN 16798-1 norm.”, Valerie Leprince, Cerema
- “IAQ historical experctations in France and abroad.”, Francis Allard (Cas de la France; Les travaux d’Ole FANGER; Prise en compte des situations pandémiques (REHVA Nordic Group); Le projet de l’Indoor Air Quality Guide de l’ASHRAE)
- “Filtration matter and disponible solutions.”, Laure Mouradian, CETIAT
- “IAQ as building quality indicator: Maitres d’Ouvrages positions”, Frank Hovorka, FRI France
- “IAQ and building ventilation quality: to handle the implementation and the installations performances.”, Pascal Housset
Welcome breakfast at 8h45.