IClimaBuilt - Open Call

The idea is to deploy a set of test cases where (group of) companies outside of the Consortium (Experimentation Teams), will be able to develop or to test any of their technologies referring to materials for building envelopes, bringing in their case.

IClimaBuilt will offer the related services through its Services Arena.

Each experimentation team needs to describe its lack in knowledge, the selected services and how the selected services are expected to close these knowledge gaps.

The Open Call (OC) will support applicants by providing 70% funding to their individual proposal. This means that 70% of the costs will be covered by iclimabuilt and the rest 30% will be covered by the applicant. 








Stay Informed

Follow us on social media accounts to stay up to date with REHVA actualities


0 product in cart.products in cart.