From July 7th to 12th, Indoor Air 2014 Hong Kong will be one of the largest gatherings of indoor air researchers in history.
1046 papers from 54 countries will be presented during this conference.
A number of highlights of Indoor Air 2014:
- 12 top scientists will be featured in 6 plenary sessions, covering the topics including history and future of indoor air sciences, IAQ in developing countries, ventilation, urban planning, urban climate, green buildings, and architecture.
- 10 hours of unique keynote sessions (like a postgraduate course) targeted at postgraduate students or early-career researchers. Both the state of knowledge and future research directions will be systematically covered.
- Emerging technologies such as wireless sensors, smartphone technologies, and dedicated symposiums on indoor microbiomes and sustainable environment.
- 5 training courses on July 6 and 7 for students, young researchers and engineers, prior to the conference.
- Satellite events in Shenzhen and Taiwan after the conference.
- and much more…
Please visit www.indoorair2014.org for update and/or join our Linkedin group to offer your suggestions.