The Energy Performance of Buildings Committee of the European Commission met on September 25 2018 to discuss on the major policy developments and key implementation issues under the revised EPBD.
The main key points are following up:
- Latest policy developments;
- Transposition and implementation of Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (2010/31/EU);
- Key implementation issues under the revised EPBD - presentation article by article followed by discussion;
- Upgraded implementation of Energy Performance Certificates: second exchange of good practices
- Update on finance issues;
- Synthesis Report on the assessment of Member States' long-term building renovation strategies;
- Update on the EU Buildings Observatory.
Please find the minutes of the meeting and more information here.