The president of ISHRAE, Mr V Krishnan and REHVA president Prof. Michael Schmidt signed a memorandum of understanding in Bangalore, India, during a ceremony at the ACREX exhibition on February 23rd
On February 23rd 2012, at ACREX exhibition in Bangalore a Memorandum of Understanding was signed by the Federation of European Heating, Ventilation and Air-conditioning Associations (REHVA) and the Indian Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ISHRAE). The purpose of this Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) is to strengthen the relationship between REHVA and ISHRAE and to promote substantial and tangible actions to increase the co-operation between the two associations.
ACREX India HVAC&R exhibition
is the largest exhibition in South Asia the theme of the exhibition was “For a Greener Tomorrow” returns to Bangalore. The 13th edition of ACREX India was held from 23rd to 25th February 2012 at Bangalore organized by Indian Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ISHRAE) with the professional expertise of Nürnberg Messe (NM) and Bangalore International Exhibition Services (BIES).If you are interested in participating in this cooperation please contact Olli Seppänen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REHVA plans to participate also in ACREX 2013 in Mumbai, March 6-8, 2013.
REHVA and ISHRAE have the following objectives for this cooperation:
- Promote communication and information exchange between the two organizations.
- Encourage participation at official meetings of both organizations.
- Promote and share knowledge of standard development activities relating to development of standards and guidebooks
- Promote co-operation between ISHRAE and REHVA technical committees
- Sponsor and jointly organize training and educational seminars
- Strive to develop and harmonize standards
- Cooperation in the development of and participation in conferences and exhibitions
- Promote communication and information exchange regarding building energy performance and certification
India – EU cooperation in focus in a summit meeting on February 2012 The cooperation between India and EU is supported also by Joint Statement from an India-European Union summit meeting which held in New Delhi on 10 February 2012. The Republic of India was represented. By the Prime Minister, Dr. Manmohan Singh EU was represented by Mr Herman Van Rompuy, President of the European Council, and Mr José Manuel Durão Barroso, President of the European Commission.
ISHRAE is an Indian organisation with approximately 12.000 individual members dedicated to advancing the arts & sciences of heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration to serve humanity and to promote energy efficiency and a sustainable building development in India.