Welcome to the REHVA Knowledge Hub, an online digital platform offering independent, high quality, trustable information about building services and indoor climate.
We may, at our sole discretion, modify these Terms of Service at any time. By accessing the Service at any time after such modifications, you are agreeing to such modifications. These Terms of Service were last modified as of July 27, 2021.
Description of Service
The Knowledge Hub Service allows users to access the REHVA digital platform, including all the REHVA Guidebooks in en e-book format, the REHVA Academy, EU Policy tracking, HVAC terminology, as well as all the featured topics.
We reserve the right to refuse to provide the Service to any person for any reason and/or to discontinue the Service in whole or in part at any time, with or without prior notice.
The following terms apply to your use of the Service and any account that you may open or attempt to open via the Service:
- You must be a human to open an account. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We view any actions taken by your account as taken by you. REHVA will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
We reserve the right, at any time, to change any fees or charges for using any services provided on the Service, provided that such changes will not apply to fees or charges paid or free services used prior to the time of the change.
Rules for All Users
The Knowledge Hub is a community of users. When you sign up for the Platform, you agree to the following rules:
- You will use the Service only for lawful purposes and agree to not use the Service in any way that will infringe upon the use or rights of any other user.
- Your use of the Service is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the substance of your communications through the Service.
- You will not upload any copyrighted, trademarked, or proprietary materials on the Service without the expressed permission of the owner. You will not post any content that infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any party.
- You assume full responsibility for the content of the Service offered.
- You understand that the content posted is publicly available to be viewed and accessed by any user.
- You agree that you will not engage in any behavior that constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
- You will not share content from the Service with anyone who is not properly licensed to access the content.
- You will not upload, share, post, distribute or otherwise partake in any behavior that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies.
- You will not partake in any behavior that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability.
- You will not share software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party.
- You will not impersonate any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
- You will not use your account to breach security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server. Not all parts of the Service may be available to you or other authorized users of the Service. You shall not interfere with anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Service. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability.
- REHVA collects all fees and pays out third party providers when applicable.
- No refunds are offered for Subscription fees or any other fees collected by the Service.
- Fees for the Subscription or any other portion of the Service may be changed at any time without prior notice.
The subscription fee will be billed on the beginning of the paying portion of your membership access and each 12 months thereafter unless and until you cancel your subscription. We automatically bill your Payment Method each year on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your paying membership. We reserve the right to change the timing of our billing, in particular, as indicated below, if your Payment Method has not successfully settled. In the event your paying membership began on a day not contained in a given month, we may bill your Payment Method on a day in the applicable month or such other day as we deem appropriate.
Payments are nonrefundable and there are no refund or credits for partially used periods. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have the benefits of your Knowledge Hub Subscription through the end of your current billing period.
You may cancel your Knowledge Hub Subscription at any time for any or no reason. To cancel your recurring subscription, please see below. If you have canceled your Subscription, you will lose access to all the Knowledge Hub features at the end of your billing period. If you choose to sign back up as a paying member, your billing date will reset to the day you paid.
REHVA may offer trials of our Subscription for a specified period without payment or at a reduced rate (a “Trial”). REHVA reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine your eligibility for a Trial, and, subject to applicable laws, to withdraw or to modify a Trial at any time without prior notice and with no liability, to the greatest extent permitted under the law.
For some trials, we will require you to provide your payment details to start the Trial. At the end of such trials, we may automatically start to charge you for the applicable paid subscription on the first day following the end of the trial on a recurring annual basis. When you provide a Payment Method, we will attempt to verify the information you entered by processing an authorization hold (0,10 EUR). We do not charge you in connection with this authorization hold, but your available balance or credit limit may be reduced. By providing your payment details in conjunction with the trial, you agree to this charge using such payment details. If you do not want this charge, you must cancel the applicable paid subscription (see below).
When choosing Paypal payment method
You can cancel the subscription yourself by following these simple steps:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Settings near the top of the page.
- Click Payments.
- Click Manage pre-approved payments.
- Click Cancel or Cancel automatic billing and follow the instructions.
When choosing credit card payment method
Please fill in the form and we will handle your subscription cancellation.
REHVA always aims at offering high quality services. Help us improve by taking this brief survey.