- Established: 1967
- Members: 1106
- Company Members/Supporters: 51
- Number of personnel in the office: 2
Prof. Gratiela Maria TARLEA Ph.D. President
REVISTA DE INSTALATII Romanian magazine for heating, ventilation, A/V, sanitary, refrigeration, power and gas installations
Number of issues/year: 8
Number of copies per issue: 200
Number of issues/year: 4
Handbook for building services engineering – 4 volumes, approx. 2000 pages
(Volume 1: Heating installations; Volume 2: Ventilation and air-conditioning installations Volume 3: Sanitary, water supply and sewage installations; Volume 4: Electric and automation installations).
Number distributed: 2000
- Training courses for energy auditors, for a period of 2 weeks, organized three or four times per year.
- Training courses for project supervisors and technical experts, for a period of one week, organized two or three times per year.
- REHVA Student competition at national and international level
- Training courses for designing, operating and servicing of equipment using renewable sources (solar, wind, geothermal, heat pump, photovoltaic, biomass …)
- Training courses for the authorisation of specialists working in natural gas field, grades ID, IID, IIID.
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES
AIIR and AGFR participated and coordinated the elaboration of technical norms for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration, sanitary, gas, electric and fire fight installations.
- AGFR is the editor of FRIGO-CLIMA Journal
- AGFR issues Refrigeration & A/C HANDBOOKS
- AGFR produced its own "Code of Good Practice in the field of Refrigeration and A/C"
- AGFR is organising Training Courses in the field of Refrigeration and A/C with certificates recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education and Labor Ministry and Certification of companies and personnel involved in the field of refrigeration and air-conditioning according to the EU–Regulations
- AGFR- 2019 Conference
- AGFR- EUROPEAN Projects 2018-2019-2020