- When: 12 Apr - 19 Apr 2021
WELCOME TO THE REHVA 2021 ANNUAL MEETING WEBPAGE
REHVA is pleased to invite its Members and Supporters to the 2021 REHVA Annual Meeting on Monday 12 April – Monday 19 April 2021. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the REHVA Board of Directors decided to organise online meetings using the WebEx conference tool.
Register to the GA and the committee meetings by 9 April HERE and download the Annual Meeting schedule here.
Standing Committee Meetings (12-15 April)
The Annual Meeting will begin on Monday 12 April with the ETC Meeting. On Thursday 15 April, the joint PMC and REHVA Journal Editorial Board Meeting will be held in the morning followed by the TRC meeting in the afternoon.
Supporters Committee & Expert Talk (13 April)
On Tuesday 13 April between 14:00 – 16:00 a hybrid event will take place for REHVA Supporters and committee members. We start with an Expert Talk on Circular Economy in the HVAC Industry with presentations by the Commission and industry experts, followed by a moderated discussion between participants. The last half hour will be dedicated to Supporters Committee agenda points. See the agenda here.
Associations Plenary Meeting (16 April)
The Associations Plenary Meeting will take place on Friday 16 April in the early afternoon between Presidents, Directors and delegates of REHVA Member Associations.
General Assembly (19 April)
To close the 2021 Annual Meeting, on Monday 19 April, the General Assembly will be held for delegates of REHVA Member Associations.
For any questions or additional information please contact info(at)rehva.eu
RULES TO FOLLOW IN THE ONLINE GENERAL ASSEMBLY
The REHVA General Assembly (GA) is held on Monday 19 April 2021 at 10:00 - 13:00 (CEST).
- The GA is open to MAs, delegated members, supporter representatives and invited VIPs.
- Send the name, email address and the duly signed power of attorney of the delegate with voting right to Nathalie Wouters by Monday 12 April.
- Voting MA delegates must sign an online participant list the day of the assembly. On Monday 19 April, voting delegates (only!) will receive an email to DocuSign from Alexandre Dziergwa, adz(at)rehva.eu. Each voting delegate must sign the online list before the end of the GA. Only delegates with power of attorney who signed the online participant list can vote.
- At the start of the GA, the chairman must identify everybody in a roll call using camera. Please make sure that you have a working camera on your device to switch on for this procedure. Note that we cannot allow participation by calling in via phone.
- Delegates must be able to continuously hear and see the videoconference and presentations. Therefore, voting delegates will get online access to the GA meeting documents (sent also via email prior to the GA) before the meeting. See also the WebEx instructions to prepare and troubleshoot eventual technical problems prior and during the GA meeting. If nothing helps, voting delegates may call the REHVA office for help: +32-2-5141171 or send an email to sp(at)rehva.eu
- Discussions and question should start in written format using the WebEx chat field. Please make sure to send your comments to everybody, not bilaterally. The REHVA staff will collect and moderate the received comments for the discussion. The chairman may call then individual delegates to elaborate orally when necessary.
- Non-anonymous voting happens online in writing using the WebEx chat field. The chair will ask delegates to cast their vote in writing calling first for delegates with a “no” vote to type “no” in the chat field. The secretary will count the votes. The chair continues with casting the votes for “abstention”. The secretary will count the abstentions and establish the number of yes votes by discounting the previous votes from the total number of delegates eligible for vote.
- In case of an anonymous voting processof the REHVA president-elect, the voting will happen via the Election runner online tool that is completely anonymous, not even organisers have access to voter IDs. The voting procedure is as follows:
- Participating MA delegates with a valid power of attorney will receive a personalised link to the online voting platform sent from the email address: noreply(at)electionrunner.com. Please add this email address as a trusted sender in your mailing system. REHVA staff will send the links in the beginning of the GA.
- If you have not received the email 15 minutes after the mailing of the links was announced, check your junk/spam folder first. If the email is not in the spam folder, please write the message “I haven’t received an invitation” in the WebEx chat field.
- You will soon receive from the REHVA staff a private chat message with your unique “voter id”, a “voter key” and the link to access the online voting system.
- The GA chair will announce when delegates must start casting their votes. Once every vote is casted, the assistant (Spyridon) will announce and show the results. The president-elect is elected by a simple majority of the total votes.
RULES TO FOLLOW IN THE COMMITTEE MEETINGS
REHVA committee meetings are held on 12 - 15 April 2021.
- Register online to all committee meetings by Friday 9 April. Registered participants will receive the WebEx meeting link by the day of the meeting the latest.
- At the meetings, the committee secretary identifies core members in a roll call at the start using camera. Core members should have a working camera on their device to switch on for this procedure. Only identified core members can vote. The chair will establish the total number and list of eligible voting members present in the meeting.
- Discussions should start by writing comments in chat field. Please make sure to send your comments to everybody, the chair and secretary will collect and moderate the discussion. The chair may call the individual delegates to elaborate orally when necessary.
- Voting in committees happens in writing using the WebEx chat field. The chair will ask core members to write their vote in the chat field calling first for delegates with “no” votes to type “no” in the chat field. The secretary will count the votes. The chair continues with casting the votes for “abstention”. The secretary will count the abstentions and establish the number of yes votes by discounting the number of the previous 2 votes from the total number of participating core members.
WEBEX INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Join the WebEx meeting from your browser or install it on the device you will use for the meeting. Please use your computer audio and camera to join (VoiP). See more details here.
- Log in 10 minutes before the meeting for testing and eventual troubleshooting. You may ask Spyridon Pantelis (sp(at)rehva.eu) to run bilateral test calls in advance.
- Participants must use an audio headset to avoid background noise.
- REHVA staff will mute by default every participant during the meetings. If you are called for oral intervention, please remember to unmute yourself, and mute yourself again after talking.
- The audio-feed and chat will be recorded, only for the purpose of writing the meeting minutes and will be deleted afterwards.