Category: REHVA event
September 15 -19, 2015
Prague – PVA EXPO Letnany
FOR THERM is an annual Czech trade fair which is held in Prague together with four concurrent fairs – FOR ARCH, FOR WOOD, FOR WASTE&WATER and BAZÉNY, SAUNY & SPA. This set of construction-related fairs is the single most attended and most important building event in the Czech Republic. In 2014, more than 74,000 visitors have attended and 830 exhibitors from 15 different countries have participated in this exhibition. Due to its location in Prague, an important center of Central-European business, FOR THERM is a unique opportunity for both domestic and foreign exhibitors to present their services and products within an international competition. If you want to address the Czech region, FOR THERM is the one place you need to meet new partners, dealers, suppliers and customers.
The main topic of the 2015 FOR THERM is efficiency of heating. The event is organized under the auspices of the President of the Czech Republic, REHVA and the Association of Building Enterpreneurs of the Czech Republic. A rich program will accompany the trade fair.
- BOILERS, FIREPLACES, FIREPLACE INSERTS, STOVES, BURNERS
- HEATING SYSTEMS
- TECHNOLOGY FOR THE HEATING OF DOMESTIC HOT WATER
- MEASUREMENT AND REGULATION TECHNOLOGY
- RENEWABLE AND ALTERNATIVE ENERGY RESOURCES
- CHIMNEY SYSTEMS, FLUE GAS EXHAUST SYSTEMS
- AIR HANDLING, VENTILATION, AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS, CENTRAL EXHAUST SYSTEMS
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT FOR HEATING SYSTEMS