If you also believe Energy Performance Certification schemes should be improved for maximising their positive impact in the buildings sector for all involved stakeholders by becoming user-centred and including measured and operational building performance then stay tuned and engage in the activities of U-CERT project.
Do your activities relate to the overall Energy Performance of Buildings Directive? Or specifically to building performance assessment and management, the Energy Performance Certification schemes, the set of Energy Performance of Buildings standards, financing building performance improvements? Or you are an end-user of Energy Performance Certificates?
Then definitely stay tuned and get in contact with U-CERT team for discussing about possible synergies with U-CERT activities worth exploring together with the overarching goal of facilitating the transition to a sustainable European built environment.
- Contribute to the development of U-CERT methodology;
- Contribute to the development of U-CERT digital tools and their testing on case studies;
- Participate in U-CERT workshops (national and EU levels);
- Participate in U-CERT roadshow (national level);
- Participate in U-CERT trade fair seminars (national and EU levels);
- Participate in U-CERT trainings (national and EU levels);
- Assess strategic partnerships.
U-CERT is a Horizon 2020 project (September 2019 – August 2022) with the main aim to introduce a next generation of user-centred Energy Performance Assessment and Certification Scheme to value buildings in a holistic and cost-effective manner.
- Facilitate convergence of quality and reliability, using the EPB standards developed under the M/480 mandate, enabling a technology neutral approach that is transparently presenting the national and regional choices on a comparable basis;
- Encourage the development and application of holistic user-centred innovative solutions, including the smart readiness of buildings;
- Encourage and support end-users in decision making (e.g. on deep renovation), nudge for better purchasing and instil trust by making visible added (building) value, using EPC’s.
U-CERT has a focus on strengthening actual implementation of the EPBD by providing and applying insights from a user perspective and creating a level playing field for sharing implementation experience to all involved stakeholders, facilitated and empowered by the EPB Center.
For more detailed information please check out: