- Established: 1960
- Personal Members: 2065
- Company Members/Supporters: 187
- Number of personnel in the office: 9 AiCARR Association and 3 for AiCARR Educational srl
Claudio Zilio President
Luca A. Piterà Head of Secretariat
Number of issues/ year: bimestrial
Number of copies per issue: 3500 - 4500
Annual publication: Collana Tecnica AiCARR – guide AiCARR
Number of training events/courses per year: about 130
Total number of participants per year: 2650
AiCARR Educational srl is based on 4 specific training areas:
- HVAC Design Training representing the best of breed in the overall offering, it is composed of 3 learning paths: Fundamental, Applications and e Qualification.
- Training Paths provide a dedicated advanced training to specific professional categories
- One-shot Courses, half-day or full-day seminars, provide high-quality, authoritative technical upgrades.
- Professional Certification enables all business that installs, maintain or service stationary refrigeration, air-conditioning and/or heat pump equipment containing or designed to contain F-Gas refrigerants to obtain an F-Gas Company Certificate.
- On Demand Courses are arranged upon request from Companies and Public Administration. This training offer provides a tailor made training service. Seminars, workshops and long-term sessions can be organized in house, in order to provide the Client with an extensive and upgraded technical know-how to enhance the competitive added value.
All teachers are AiCARR Association members, University Professors and highly skilled Professional Engineers.
National conference per year: 1 www.aicarr.org
Total number of participants per year: 120
Next national conference: Buildings and HVAC systems for future climate
Date: end of june 2022
where: Peschiera del Garda or MCE 2022 Rho Milan
Website of the conference: http://www.aicarr.org/Pages/Convegni/PESCHIERA_2022/Home.aspx
International Conference every two year: 1
SEMINARS/TECHNICAL SEMINARS/TECHNICAL VISITS
Seminar per year: About 15 - Total number of participants per year: 1750
Technical seminar per year: About 20
Technical visits per year: About 2
Total number of participants per year (Technical Seminar and Visits): 2400
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES
Involvement in national and international Standard working group.
Involvement in European Project: U-CERT - ‘Towards a new generation of user-centred Energy Performance Assessment and Certification; facilitated and empowered by the EPB Center.