- Established: 1960
- Personal Members: 2300
- Company Members/Supporters: 158
- Number of personnel in the office: 8
Filippo Busato President (2020-present)
Luca A. Piterà Head of Secretariat
Number of issues/ year: bimestrial
Number of copies per issue: 4500 3500
Annual publication: Collana Tecnica AiCARR – guide AiCARR
Number of training events/courses per year: about 100
AiCARR Formazione is based on 4 specific training areas:
• HVAC Design Training representing the best of breed in the overall offering, it is composed of 3 learning paths: Fundamental, Applications and e Qualification.
• Training Paths provide a dedicated advanced training to specific professional categories
• One-shot Courses, half-day or full-day seminars, provide high-quality, authoritative technical upgrades.
• Professional Certification enables all business that installs, maintain or service stationary refrigeration, air-conditioning and/or heat pump equipment containing or designed to contain F-Gas refrigerants to obtain an F-Gas Company Certificate.
• On Demand Courses are arranged upon request from Companies and Public Administration. This training offer provides a tailor made training service. Seminars, workshops and long-term sessions can be organized in house, in order to provide the Client with an extensive and upgraded technical know-how to enhance the competitive added value.
All instructors are AiCARR Association members, university professors and highly skilled professional engineers.
National conferences per year: 2 – North Italy (June 2018) > BOLOGNA (October 2018) - Website of the conference: www.aicarr.org
- "Riuso degli edifici storici tra qualità ambientale ed efficienza energetica" Seminar, 22 September 2018, Salerno, Italy.
- "The human dimension of building energy performance" International Conference, 20-22 February 2019, Venice, italy.
International conference: To be defined